COVID-19 UPDATE FOR GOLFERS
Ingrebourne Golf & Country Club
COVID-19: NEW RULES & PROCEDURES FOR PLAY
As the Government continues to partially relax the shutdown, please see below our updated rules and procedure of play:
DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB PREMISES UNLESS YOU HAVE A TEE TIME BOOKED
- Social distancing of 2m between players.
- Do not touch the flag sticks or other people’s golf clubs or golf balls. Hole cups are partially filled so that ball can be picked up easily when holed.
- No bunker rakes – rake bunkers with your foot and club.
- No ball washers.
- Practice putting green can only be used 10 mins prior to tee off time
The golf locker room toilets are open with only 1 person allowed in at a time. Please socially distance from other golfers and staff.
Tee reservation must be made on-line or by phone for your tee time ONLY.
We request that all golfers adhere to the following procedures when coming to play golf:
- Arrive at club, park your car and change your shoes in the car park ready for play.
- Meet your playing partners and ONE of you enter reception to book in.
- DO NOT CONGREGATE at the clubhouse entrance or any other area.
- Arrive at the 1st tee ready for your tee time.
- Keep 2m away from your partner and other golfers.
- Play your round of golf (18 holes or 9 holes).
- Avoid slow play at all times.
Please note that greenkeeping staff have been told they must not get near to golfers or talk with them. Greenkeeping staff have PRIORITY on the course – please wait for them to finish their work before you play.
Volunteer Course Marshals
During the current Covid-19 Pandemic, we will have marshals who will be monitoring the course and Clubhouse surrounds. Their key role currently is to ensure that we only have members and paying guests playing the course and that they are adhering to the new rules and that we do not have anyone put at risk. Please ensure you have your membership bag tag and membership card available at all times.
Dining and Beverages
Golfers are able to enjoy food and beverages purchased from the club reception on our outside patio areas. Food can be purchased at the club reception or by using the Elite Live App and will be served to your table in disposable packaging by the clubhouse staff.
We ask that all empty bottles, food containers and condiments are disposed of in the bins provided.
Tables must not be pushed together and social distancing must be maintained at all times.
We hope you appreciate that the measures we have put in place are in everyone’s interest and will mean that you can continue to play golf in a safe environment. It is up to each individual golfer to respect and abide by these new rules of play at Ingrebourne Links Golf & Country Club.
General Manager December 2020