COVID-19 UPDATE FOR THE LINKS BRASSERIE
Ingrebourne Golf & Country Club
COVID-19: THE LINKS BRASSERIE
Wehave worked hard behind the scenes to ensure we offer a safe environment combined with an offering that will encourage you to come to the Club to enjoy our Brasserie Menu and refreshment.
We have re arranged the furniture to maintain social distancing regulations and this combined with our air handling system (replacing the air in the room 5 times every hour), a thorough deep clean, additional daily cleaning tasks and our Club Covid-19 safety procedures and rules we believe members and guests will feel comfortable and enjoy their experience.
The Brasserie Menu
Initially we have slightly reduced our Brasserie menu but have maintained all our Club favourite dishes. Please click here to view the menu
Dining in the Links Brasserie
- When entering the Clubhouse please follow the one way signs up the main staircase to the Brasserie
- Please wait at the Brasserie reception area to be seated
- The front of house team will be taking all members/customers temperatures and contact details prior to being seated
- Please sanitise your hands at the Brasserie reception before going to your table
- Tables are set up for a maximum of 4 people. Please do not move or re arrange any furniture as this has been laid out to maintain social distancing. Any adjustments must be made by staff
- Food and drinks orders will be taken at your table. No orders will be taken from the bar area
- Food and drink purchases must be consumed within the Brasserie area and cannot be taken outside of the clubhouse
- Please do not go over to other tables during your stay
- Children must always be supervised by their guardians and remain at their table
- Card payments only (Member levy card or credit/debit cards)
- When exiting please follow the one-way route and exit at the far end of the Brasserie
Food and Beverage service to outside patio areas
We will be continuing to offer our patio menu to the outside dining areas around the clubhouse and bottled beer will be available to purchase from the Club reception. Food orders can be placed and purchased at reception or by using the Elite Live App. Food will be brought to your table. You will also be able to order draught lager via the Elite Live App and your drinks will also be bought to your table. These will be served in plastic glasses.
Food and Beverage service times for the Links Brasserie and outside dining areas:
Wed to Fri 10am to 6pm
Sat & Sun 8am to 6pm
Topping up your membership levy card
Don’t forget to top up your levy card at reception and receive an extra 10% on each top up to spend on food and beverage purchases at the Club
We look forward to seeing you at the Club soon.
General Manager September 2020